Do you want more passion and ooey-gooey love in your relationship, but when it comes to stepping out of your comfort zone, that ole Chicken starts to go Bwak, bwak, bwak.....
Step out of your comfort zone and rock it with your sweetie tonight!
Let's face it - We've all know those women who walk into a room and are immediately noticed. Those ones that draw attention and admiration without (seemingly) trying. These are the ladies who aren't necessarily the prettiest, the smartest, or the skinniest... but there is something about that them that draws others in, and commands respect, attraction and curiosity.
Well, lucky for you and me, I know what sets these types a part, and I will let you in on their secret. Psst.... come a little closer and let me whisper in your ear.. the secret is..... They are in love with themselves, they know who they are, what they need to thrive, they enjoy who they are; and because of this they have the capacity to love and enjoy others. That's attractive.
So what does this have to do with you and your sweetie under the covers? When you step into a deep love affair with yourself, stepping out of your comfort zone will be easy - and whether it's new lingerie, role-playing, lap dancing, or a new location or toy, surprising your sweetie with something special will be no problem at all.
Here are 5 things you can do right NOW to begin a sizzling love affair with YOU!
1. Make a list of all of the challenges and obstacles in your life that you've overcome. What strengths and skills did you use to master those difficult times? Set the timer and spend at least 3 solid minuets reflecting on how absolutely amazing your are!
2. List 5 things that make you, youarific - what are things that are unique, quirky, silly and maybe a bit embarrassing about you? Embrace these things. Call a friend and share with them something unique about you. Have a good laugh about it.
3. List three people you know and admire. What are the traits you admire about them? Now - look at your list. Guess what? These are qualities YOU have - that is why you are able to recognize them! Now, call one of these people up - let them know your doing an assignment, and ask them what they admire about you. Take a deep breathe and RECEIVE what they say.
4. Lay or sit in a comfortable spot, set a timer for 3 minuets and for that entire time: LOVE your body! Thank your legs for walking, appreciate your eyes for seeing, love your fingers for typing. Get deep into gratitude for all the amazing ways your body allows you to live in this world.
5. Dance. Put on your favorite song and Boogie-down with your bad self!
Now - you are powered up - infused with self-love and ready to surprise your sweetie with something really HOT tonight!
*Note: Some of these steps might push you out of your comfort zone... but, isn't it worth a try? What if self-acceptance, self-love and increased joy & passion is on the other side? It is worth the risk, you only live once - step into your life, and live it fearlessly.
Mindy Amita Aisling
ICF Life Coach,
NFPT Fitness Trainer,
OMA Certified Mediator
Mindy Aisling is a certified life and business coach in Bend, OR, exceeding all of the educational requirements & training set forth by the ICF.
She has worked with such organizations as St. Charles Hospital, Soroptimists, The Dispute Resolution Center, Olympic Medical Center, Americorps, and Juvenile and Family Services.
She has been featured in the New York Times, The Seattle Times, The Bend Bulletin, The Peninsula Daily News, KOMO 4 TV, The Oregonian and many more. You can learn more about Mindy here.
Mindy offers professional, affordable online coaching to clients around the world, and local coaching to clients in Bend, Oregon.
Licensed and Insured