Coaching, Mediation and Trainings offered world-wide (online) and in-person locally in Bend,OR On-site workshops offered in Oregon & Washington
Personal Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Business, Friends, Family or Romance - EI is the key the success of any relationship.
This is a custom series for individuals and groups. This seven-part series can be tailored to an individual through on-on-one coaching sessions, or for groups of 30 or less. For individuals, this series usually takes 6-9 months to complete. For groups, this series can be done in brief (1 day workshop), or as an intensive (over several days).
This series will improve your communication, help you master vulnerability, expand compassion and relatability, and revolutionize your relationships. Contact me to discuss an individual proposal.
1. Perception & Judgement As humans we observe and experience an infinite number of things—from the temperature outside to the color of our spouses shirt ; from the kindness of a stranger to the tension in an argument. How do we process this information? What human biases are unknowingly coloring our experiences?
2. Self-Awareness and Managing Emotions Self-awareness is the foundation of emotional intelligence. It is an ongoing attention to one’s internal states, the ability to recognize what emotions you are feeling so you can consciously chose what to do with them.
3. Social Awareness and Relationship Management One step beyond self-awareness, social awareness is the ability to accurately recognize and understand the emotions of others, including your partner.
4. Effective Communication Communication between partners is vital to a successful marriage and family. It is normally an assumed skill—sometimes neglected—however communication is often misunderstood and the root cause to conflict.
5. Managing Conflict & Collaborating for Win-Wins Conflict is naturally omnipresent. It is entirely unavoidable, however it is a necessary part of life, especially in a marriage. Are you using conflict to bring you together, or is it ripping you apart?
6. Flow & The Power of Productivity Flow. Ever heard of it? Flow represents the ethereal experience of harnessing emotional intelligence in the service of performance, engagement, and motivation. Flow is the feeling you get when you are living in alignment with your purpose. People describe flow as 'feeling alive', 'thriving', 'awake'. Imagine how you marriage or business might change if you were each personally 'in the flow'.
7. Inspiring Leadership In this seventh and final class you will learn to master your emotional intelligence skills to become a powerful leader of your own life. Living an experience where you feel in-charge of your life, rather than dragged around by circumstances & people in your life.