Coaching, Mediation and Trainings offered world-wide (online) and in-person locally in Bend,OR On-site workshops offered in Oregon & Washington
Business EIntelligence Series
Empowering Employees and Improving Business With Emotional Intelligence
Business EIntelligence is a seven part education series for owners, managers, and employees. With human IQ higher than it has ever been and American workers more educated and qualified than ever before, businesses are seeking ways to enhance their business and uplift employees. How can this be done? By developing better leaders through improved emotional intelligence skills. This series does exactly that. Hailed by the Harvard Business Review as a ground-breaking, paradigm-shattering idea and one of the most influential business ideas of the decade, having EQ competency has been shown to predict who among a group of cognitively-sharp people will lead most ably.
These workshops will increase collaboration, improve leadership abilities, reduce turnover, and revolutionize your workplace.
1. Perception & Judgement As humans we observe and experience an infinite number of things—from the temperature outside to the shoes of a coworker; from the kindness of a stranger to the tension in a meeting. How do we process this information? What human biases are unknowingly coloring our experiences? Read More.
2. Self-Awareness and Managing Emotions Self-awareness is the foundation of emotional intelligence. It is an ongoing attention to one’s internal states, the ability to recognize what emotions you are feeling so you can consciously chose what to do with them. Learn More.
3. Social Awareness and Relationship Management One step beyond self-awareness, social awareness is the ability to accurately recognize and understand the emotions of others. Read more.
4. Effective Communication Communication between employees and employers is vital to a successful work environment and business. It is normally an assumed skill—sometimes neglected—however communication is often misunderstood and the root cause to conflict. Learn more.
5. Managing Conflict & Collaborating for Win-Wins Conflict is naturally omnipresent. It is entirely unavoidable, however it is a necessary part of life, especially in the workplace. Are you handling conflict correctly or incorrectly? Read more.
6. Flow & The Power of Productivity Flow. Ever heard of it? Flow represents the ethereal experience of harnessing emotional intelligence in the service of performance, engagement, and motivation. Learn more.
7. EInspiring Leadership In this seventh and final class you will learn to master your emotional intelligence skills to become a powerful leader. Read more.